Client Success Manager - Recruitment Marketing
Ad Strategies is a boutique recruitment marketing and employer branding agency in Scottsdale, AZ. We service enterprise and Fortune 500 clients across various industries including Tech, Healthcare, Manufacturing, Transportation, Insurance and Finance.
We’re searching for a Client Success Manager to manage client relationships and oversee their accounts to set them up for success. In this role, you will develop close relationships with clients, based on interpersonal skills and a deep understanding of client needs. This means recognizing how clients work and communicate, understanding their business and helping them meet their goals and objectives in talent acquisition and recruiting.
Project examples range from media buying and planning, recruitment marketing strategy and ad placement, brand campaigns and strategies, and presenting regular performance summaries showing ROI.
If you’re knowledgeable in recruiting and talent acquisition, and love collaborating with a variety of people, we’d like to meet you.
As the Client Success Manager, you will:
- Be the main point of contact at the agency for your clients’ recruitment marketing and employer branding efforts (with the assistance of an internal support team)
- Develop and deliver presentations such as digital marketing audit and recommendations, recruitment marketing & employer brand strategies and performance reports
- Collaborate closely with your Account Coordinator on marketing and media plans to ensure strategic placement of jobs ads and recruitment marketing campaigns
- Identify opportunities to raise clients’ talent brand awareness and position their jobs more effectively, in partnership with our marketing and brand team members
- Identify and anticipate potential risks before the client does and implement solutions to ensure client satisfaction
- Have a deep understanding of media platforms and products to assist with clients’ overall recruitment marketing efforts (including job boards and social platforms such as LinkedIn, Glassdoor, Indeed, ZipRecruiter, CareerArc, etc.)
- Manage media partner relationships to oversee various job and marketing campaigns, performance and optimization opportunities, and keep a pulse on product updates and rollouts
- Entrepreneurial work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Flexible work options – some days we’re in the office. Other times we work from home.
- 401k with company match
- Company sponsored training
- Ongoing personal and professional development opportunities – we’re always willing to invest in your future
Why Ad Strategies?
2020 is an exciting time to be joining the Ad Strategies team. We’re seeing an evolution happen in our industry, with organizations prioritizing recruitment marketing and employer branding more than ever. At the same time, we’ve prioritized the growth of our team and expansion of our services. As we do so, we’ll be looking for individuals who are fueled by some of the things that fuel us:
- Our values: Curiosity, Courage, Connection, and Commitment. These values unify us and help us grow.
- Our willingness to bring hustle, grit and creativity, knowing we’re supported by a team who helps us grow and appreciates what we bring to the table.
- Our ability to take ownership and grow consistently in our roles.
- Our fun environment and upbeat attitudes: we have fun, laugh and make an impact together.
Skills / Requirements
We’re looking for:
- An experienced account manager with 3-5 years of success in a B2B account management / client success management role; preferably in an agency setting
- An excellent communicator, with an entrepreneurial mind and dynamic personality
- Someone who is passionate about recruiting, recruitment marketing, digital marketing and relationship management
- Someone who has the confidence to share your ideas, invent, learn and collaborate
- Your proven ability to thrive in fast paced, results-oriented, hands-on environment
- Your experience pitching creative, marketing, and web strategies to leadership and decision-makers of enterprise brands
- Someone who excels in project management, organization and communication. Setting and meeting deadlines is no sweat for you!
We want you to be successful, so you must:
Be an extraordinary communicator who also happens to understand the recruitment marketing and employer brand space. Agency life is not for the faint of heart; it takes grit, spontaneity, and commitment to excellence. Success comes with being able to adapt to change, and knowing how and when to pivot and reprioritize client needs. At the end of each day you’ll be proud of what you accomplished, you’ll feel supported by your team and appreciated by your clients.
Pay: $48,000 to $58,000/year
Quarterly bonuses may add to this comp.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 03032020