Digital Marketing Specialist - Employer Brand
This role will work in our Scottsdale offices on some days; other days you'll work from home. We're flexible if you are.
At Ad Strategies, we succeed by creating recruitment marketing that connects candidates to our clients’ employment opportunities. Being part of our team means you’ll do it all. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the rewards will be a lucrative income and the knowledge that you did the best work of your life. We want you to bring your hustle, grit, and creativity to everything you do here. You’ll be expected to take ownership and improve constantly. You’ll personify our values of courage, connection, commitment and personal relationships. These values unify us and allow us to make the connections that are vital to our growth. That steady growth, vibrant culture and creative innovations are producing new opportunities every day. Oh yeah, you should also really love having fun, laughing and earning a great income.
As our Digital Marketing Specialist – Employer Brand, you’ll develop, implement, measure and optimize our clients’ recruitment marketing campaigns. You’ll also:
Be rewarded for your brilliance. We're known for our generous pay and bonuses as well as our 3% employer matched 401(k). We also offer tremendous autonomy and the option to work from home. Did we mention our amazing vacation policy? It'll blow your socks off.
Help other people succeed. We focus on making our clients’ goals our own.
Learn something new. We are innovators who love to learn.
Bring your “A” game. Every day. Each of us is vital to our overall success. Show up ready to contribute and have fun.
Work directly with clients and become their digital recruitment marketing advisor, contributing your knowledge and skills to aid them in meeting their recruitment goals. You’ll develop their comprehensive digital strategies to support their integrated employment brand campaigns.
Take ownership of your accounts by managing their media plans, ad placement and analytics; all while acting proactively to exceed your clients’ service expectations. You’ll collect data and create templated reports that demonstrate campaign results. Plus, you get to deliver the analytics to the client! At Ad Strategies, you actually get to witness the joy our clients experience as you provide regular data on utilization, campaign effectiveness, response rates and other recruitment marketing ROI metrics.
In addition, you get to be creative:
- Research media and make recommendations.
- Write ads and place them before deadline.
- Negotiate media rates. Your job is to get the best value for our clients.
- Provide accurate quotes to clients.
- Participate in and document discussions during client meetings and conference calls.
- Verify production specs.
- Create and provide feedback on project estimates and timelines.
- Prepare account service-related documents such as meeting agendas, media proposals and other client communications and correspondence.
Skills & requirements
- Experience with Appcast or other programmatic recruitment media platforms.
- Knowledge of marketing automation platforms
- Experience with email and text campaigns, forms, landing pages, lead generation and scoring and reporting
- Recruitment or other media account management experience.
To be successful, you must:
- Know your clients’ needs and take appropriate action.
- Develop and maintain a working-level understanding of your clients’ industries, company cultures, products/services and strategic recruiting plan.
- Attend the needs of your client and continually see ways to add value to the client-agency relationship.
- Proactively communicating with clients on a frequent basis in a professional, friendly manner.
- Manage deadlines and busy schedules by planning ahead and staying flexible.
- Love helping people
- Be an excellent communicator – especially in writing
- Be detail oriented
- Be patient
- Have a strong work ethic and a great sense of humor
- Be creative
- Be focused on doing great work while having fun
Education and experience in Human Resources/Recruiting is a definite plus!
Pay: $55,000 to $75,000/year
There's no gender pay gap here. This position is bonus eligible + vacation, vacation, vacation!
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 201911DM