Recruitment Marketing Account Manager
At Ad Strategies, we succeed by creating recruitment marketing that connects candidates to our clients’ employment opportunities. Being part of our team means you’ll do it all. There will be long days and incredible challenges, but the rewards will be a lucrative income and the knowledge that you did the best work of your life. We want you to bring your hustle, grit, and creativity to everything you do here. You’ll be expected to take ownership and improve constantly. You’ll personify our values of courage, connection, commitment and personal relationships. These values unify us and allow us to make the connections that are vital to our growth. That steady growth, vibrant culture and creative innovations are producing new opportunities every day. Oh yeah, you should also really love having fun, laughing and earning a great income.
As our Account Manager, you’ll identify and develop key client relationships. Your #1 goal is to acquire clients that need help attracting talent to their organizations. Once they’re your client, you’ll work with our brilliant creative team to produce the advertising campaigns and media plans that connect them to the talent they crave. You’ll take pride in cultivating customer satisfaction. You’ll develop key media alliances. Evaluate recruiting trends and provide analysis and recommendations to your clients. Implement strategies to maintain account loyalty.
Who you are:
- Team Player
- Positive and upbeat
- Self-Motivated and able to work independently
- Able to easily connect with clients
- Passionate about recruiting
- Results oriented with an excitement for stretching to reach your goals
- A superb listener
- Excited about identifying new ways to bring in new clients
- Genuinely excited about being part of a team that has much room to grow and develop
Who you are not:
- Timid when it comes to picking up the phone
- Most at ease with task based work
- Satisfied with status quo
- Uncomfortable with change
DAILY EXECUTION EXCELLENCE
- Reach out to prospective clients and set new business meetings – in the beginning, 80% of your time will be spent prospecting
- Develop media plans to help your clients reach their targeted audience
- Function as campaign manager/art director to develop new ad campaigns
- Continually learn about new trends in employment branding and recruitment marketing
- Experience with and a passion for Recruiting - at least 2 years of recent recruitment experience
- 5+ years in consultative and sales based position
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Able to connect with different types of personalities and backgrounds
- Results oriented and able to see the big picture
- An “owner mentality”- you will find innovative and creative ways to achieve goals
- Thrive within an ever-changing world subject to ambiguity and change
- Demonstrated ability to manage a book of clients
Ideally, you will possess…
- Two years of recent experience in recruitment
- Experience working with Marketing Agencies, media outlets and vendors
- Three plus years of Marketing, Business Development and Sales background
In return for your achievements, you will earn a base salary and lucrative commissions. First year expected income is $70,000. Second year is $100,000 plus.
Please submit resume with income history.
Pay: $45,000 to $60,000/year
Base salary and commissions. First year expected income is $75,000. Second year is $100,000 plus.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 2019110AM