Social Media Intern
Ad Strategies is searching for a Social Media Intern to both create and curate content for our boutique ad agency in Scottsdale. As we continue to grow, we welcome the next unique thinker to contribute to our amazing team. This is a part-time position with an estimated schedule of 20 hours a week. Your time will be spent on creative writing, content creation and content curation for advertisements, blogs and social media. If you’re a creative writer with a track record of meeting tight deadlines, collaborating with a variety of people and are an emerging pro at leveraging social media, this position could be perfect for you.
As our Social Media Intern you will:
- Write creative copy for our clients’ recruitment needs.
- Write copy for our internal communications.
- Build and manage social media content for platforms ranging from Facebook & Instagram to Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Create content calendars and outline copy plans.
- Assist in art direction for client projects. Yes! We want to see your vision in addition to hearing your voice.
- Learn to track campaign performance, analyze the results and make adjustments to optimize campaign performance.
- Conceptualize and develop blogs, informative articles and advertorials.
- Bring your “A” game. Every day. Each of us is vital to our overall success. Always be ready to contribute and have fun.
Skills & experience:
- Training in writing advertising copy. Experience is a plus.
- Experience in social media content creation.
- A good understanding of posting on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Facebook & Instagram ad management experience a plus!
- Familiarity with social distribution platforms such as Hootsuite.
- Desire to learn about and participate in developing brand awareness.
- Although this position will work primarily from home, you must also be able to visit and work from our Scottsdale office for weekly team meetings
To be successful, you must:
- Love helping people
- Be an expert at meeting deadlines and managing time
- Be an excellent communicator
- Have a sense of humor
- Be creative
- Be focused on doing great work while having fun
Why Ad Strategies?
At Ad Strategies, we succeed by creating recruitment marketing that connects candidates to our clients’ employment opportunities. We want you to bring your hustle, grit, and creativity to everything you do here. You’ll be expected to take ownership and improve constantly. You’ll personify our values of honesty, integrity, courage, focused work and personal relationships. These values unify us and allow us to make the connections that are vital to our growth. That steady growth, vibrant culture and creative innovations are producing new opportunities every day. Oh yeah, you should also really love having fun, laughing and making an impact.
Pay: $11 to $13/hour
Job Status: Part Time, Internship
Job Reference #: 03062018